RESPONSIBLY SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS
Premier Systems Roofing is proactively shifting its operations to enhance the safety and well being of our clients and employees.
Our Commitment to our Employees and Customers is:
- Eliminating any unnecessary contact.
- Conducting virtual meetings online via computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Communicating through video, email, conference calls and text messages.
- Vigorously following all guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including hand washing, social distancing and sanitizing surfaces.
- Requesting office personnel to work from home if possible.
- Mandating that any employee or subcontractor who is not feeling well refrain from having contact with other employees or customers until a doctor’s note is provided clearing he/she to come back to work.
- Having the capabilities to send and finalize contracts digitally.
- As always, going above and beyond for our customers, employees and communities.
In Our Office
Our offices are fortunate to be mostly isolated from outside visitors, making it a low-risk area. Moreover, the employees that are not able to work from home are easily able to socially distance from others and sanitize their workspace and belongings multiple times throughout the day, each and every day.
The meetings we conduct or partake in are held virtually when possible. If it is necessary to meet in-person, we have a large conference room that allows 6 feet of distancing from one another (for a maximum of 4 meeting participants). The conference room is equipped with a sink for washing hands and is sanitized before and after each meeting to ensure Covid-19 guidelines are followed.
Additionally, we mandated that if any employee is feeling the slightest bit unwell, they are not permitted to work in the office or go on outside appointments. We request that they stay home to recover and get well in order to protect themselves and others.
Need to reach us? Call, text or email us at any time! We are available 24/7 for emergencies.
In The Field
Yes, we are still installing and repairing roofs. Because roofs are crucial to the integrity of a home, we are deemed an essential industry. We’re practicing business responsibly. In addition to following guidelines and taking extra precautions to ensure we’re low risk, we’re eliminating face-to-face contact with customers until restrictions are lifted. We will gladly honor any request to practice social distancing after restrictions are lifted to ensure our customers and employees feel safe.
While we’re under restrictions for Covid-19, here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Communications will be held via phone, email or scheduled pick-up times — this includes material deliveries, invoicing, project updates, payments, estimates, etc. These can all be done by communicating virtually and/or collected without direct contact.
- Video-chat to discuss estimates and project specs. If you have interior leaks or other roofing-related issues that we need to know about – we can still help you! This goes both ways – you can send us photos, videos and documentation of interior/exterior damage via email, website or text.
- If we find damaged roofs in your neighborhood, we will leave our information at your door should you want a free estimate.
- Conducting roof inspections with no in-person contact.
- Using technology to send and finalize contracts via DocuSign.
- Offering an online approach to our referral program: it is as simple as providing a name with an address and/or phone number of someone you know who needs a roof replacement via our website form. If they sign a contract with us, we will send you a referral bonus check after they are paid in full!
From inspection to installation, we have systems in place to ensure both our employees and customers remain safe during this time. At Premier Systems, we go the extra mile to help our customers and community while also doing our part to prevent the spread of this pandemic.
Do you have questions or concerns? Don’t hesitate to call us! We’re here 24/7 to provide emergency services and answer any questions you may have.